Thursday, March 3, 2011

Don't Deport the Messenger

Please do yourself a favor and watch this Youtube video. I’m sure some of you have already seen it before, but I was reminded of it today and thought it would be prudent to take it in again. Hopefully it will serve a duel purpose in lifting our spirits through laughter, but also increasing our trepidation for the future of the world through a realization that these people and their perspectives are startlingly real.
I like living in America and wish to remain here as a resident so I’ll leave my opinion it at that.
Just watch and form your own judgment. Oh, and although it may seem absurd in the early stages be ready for when the interviewer brings out the map. From there on through to the end it manages to reach another gear of ridicularity (another made-up word I’ll claim) and awesomeness:  



I’ll leave you with one final observation – my favorite line:
Bloke “I have no intelligent guess”. Interviewer’s response “Ok, what about a stupid guess?” J

No comments:

Post a Comment