Thursday, December 16, 2010

Are you not Entertained?!

As well as spouting all sorts of enthralling personal opinions regarding everything I will also entertain by featuring a variety of videos, pictures, anecdotes and other humorous time-wasting material, because let’s face it … it’s easier to duplicate than be perpetually original.

So, in honor of Bryan’s comment and Dale’s pending followership of this blog I found an excellent quote on sailing that sums the whole thing up for me.

There are a lot of mysterious things about boats, such as why anyone would get on one voluntarily. ~ P.J. O'Rourke

In honor of the followership of my eternally ‘westy’ and always amusing mate Nathan “redlion” Taylor – there’s this illustration of cinematographical wisdom to consider (I know he’ll get it).



 
And finally, in honor of followership my engineeringly-learned (it’s my blog … I’m allowed to make up words) mate Matt (aka Smitty) here is an educational video on turbo encabulators. Please do try and follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment