Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First Post

G'day Ya'll,

So this is the beginnings of my blog ... officially titled “Grant's Rant”. I think the title is pretty self explanatory

Firstly - acknowledgements for this idea go to my Aussie mate Nathan Taylor (title inspiration), my wife Kirstee Williams [concept initiation], and of course myself (everything else).

What you can expect to enjoy when following this blog is tremendous insight into my thoughts on anything and everything I know a lot about and though provocation from questions/queries I pose on things I know less about. Quite an all-encompassing spectrum I know, but that’s the kind of individual I am. I wanted to be sure we cover all bases as I can be quite an ... overly expressive character. Having said that I'm sure when it comes down to it the vast majority of discussions will focus on the 3 things that most who know me are aware typically illicit the most emotive responses on a day-to-day basis:
Sport – teams and individual athletes I follow
Cars – judgment on the best makes, models, etc. But also how people are supposed to drive them
People – remarkable stories of general human interaction: Grant vs the rest of the world

So if this sounds interesting to you get online, sign up, sit back and enjoy the ride!

-G  
 

5 comments:

  1. Anna, might have been your first follower, but my comment was the first to stick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. The Aussie suck at cricket at the moment, really sucks. Good thing the WACA was sold out today, otherwise I might have gone and been disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.P.S. By the way, about time you had a spot to Rant on, enjoy your ranting ,we will enjoying reading about your ranting. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is just what the world needs. I can't believe it took this long to bring it to the forefront. I am a fan already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. although to make it a really great blog, u might need to add the odd comment about sailing/sailboats every now and then.

    ReplyDelete